Anthony Miller's Chicago Bears meet the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Miller's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Miller and the Bears take on the Saints on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 30.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 31.2% of his games this year (five out of 16), Miller has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.4 per game. He averages 10.1 less per game than that average.
- Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 16 games (25%).
- In only 31.2% of his games (five of 16 opportunities), Miller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (40.4).
- Miller's 68.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 37.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Miller has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 31.5 yards two times in two total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive