Anthony McFarland Jr.'s Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around McFarland's rushing prop bets. You can watch McFarland and the Steelers take on the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Anthony McFarland Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Anthony McFarland Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McFarland's per-game rushing attempts average (3.0) is 4.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- McFarland has not carried the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through nine outings this season.
- McFarland's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- McFarland has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through nine games this year.
- Through nine games, McFarland has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McFarland's 10.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of nine total games -- 11.1%), McFarland has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- McFarland's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 29.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 19.4 on average.
- McFarland has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- In only one game this season (11.1%), McFarland, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 29.5.
Powered By Data Skrive