Anthony McFarland Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers square off against Washington on Monday at home at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around McFarland's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how McFarland's performance plays out when the Steelers square off against Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Anthony McFarland Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Anthony McFarland Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- McFarland has averaged 2.9 rushing attempts per game, 4.6 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- McFarland has not carried the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through eight outings this year.
- McFarland has averaged 4.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.5).
- McFarland has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, McFarland has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- McFarland's 9.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 20.0 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), McFarland has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- McFarland's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 29.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 20.0 on average.
- McFarland has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of one opportunity (0%).
- McFarland has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (29.5) in just 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive