Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Firkser's receiving prop bets. You can watch Firkser's performance play out for the Titans against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser's 31.5 receiving yards per game average is 9.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (22.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Firkser has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser has put up 7.0 more receiving yards per game (31.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 24.5.
- Firkser has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his one game (0%).
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Firkser has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive