Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans hit the field against the Houston Texans on Sunday on the road at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Firkser's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Firkser's performance play out for the Titans against the Texans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser is averaging 24.6 receiving yards per game, 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In five out of 15 games this year (33.3%), Firkser has put up more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.3 per game. He is averaging 0.7 less per game than that average.
- Firkser has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five of 15 opportunities), Firkser has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (25.3).
- Firkser is averaging 35.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Texans, 11.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Firkser has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 23.5 yards two times in five total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive