On Sunday, Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans host the Detroit Lions at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Firkser's receiving prop bets. You can watch Firkser's performance play out for the Titans against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser's 26.0 receiving yards per game average is 4.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (21.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Firkser has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.1 per game. He is averaging 0.1 less per game than that average.
- Firkser has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances), Firkser has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (26.1).
Powered By Data Skrive