Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday on the road at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Firkser's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Firkser's Titans face off against the Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser's 27.8 receiving yards per game average is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (26.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Firkser has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.1 per game. He has put up 1.7 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Firkser has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Firkser has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.1 yards.
- Firkser's 18 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Jaguars are 8.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Firkser has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 26.5 yards two times in four total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive