Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Firkser's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Cleveland Browns. You can watch Firkser and the Titans take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser is averaging 25.6 receiving yards per game, 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Firkser has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.5 per game. He has collected 1.1 more per game than that average.
- Firkser has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances), Firkser has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.5).
- Firkser is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Firkser's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 21.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive