On Sunday, Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Indianapolis Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Firkser's receiving prop bets. Watch Firkser's Titans play the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser's 28.2 receiving yards per game average is 4.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (23.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Firkser has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser has put up 4.1 more receiving yards per game (28.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 24.1.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Firkser has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 opportunities), Firkser has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (24.1).
- Firkser is averaging 15.8 yards per game in his last five contests against the Colts, 7.7 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Firkser's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 23.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in five career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive