Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Firkser's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Firkser's Titans square off with the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser is averaging 27.7 receiving yards per game, 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Firkser has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 24.2 per game. He has put up 3.5 more per game than that average.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Firkser has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Firkser has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (24.2).
- Firkser is averaging 25 yards per game in his last one outing against the Ravens, 0.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Firkser has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 25.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive