In the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, Anthony Firkser and the Tennessee Titans take on the Baltimore Ravens at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Firkser's receiving prop bets. Watch Firkser's performance play out for the Titans against the Ravens on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Anthony Firkser Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Firkser is averaging 24.2 receiving yards per game, 2.3 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 16 games this year (31.2%), Firkser has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser's season average of 24.2 receiving yards per game is 0.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.
- Firkser has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In only 31.2% of his games (five out of 16 opportunities), Firkser has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (25).
- Firkser is averaging 29 yards per game in his last two contests against the Ravens, 2.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Firkser's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 26.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in two career games opposite the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive