Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Isabella's rushing props. You can watch how Isabella's performance plays out when the Cardinals face off against the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Isabella has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Isabella has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Isabella has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Half of Isabella's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Isabella has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in only 16.7% of his games (one of six games).
- Isabella's 0.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Seahawks are the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Isabella's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 0.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed one time in two career games versus the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Isabella's -1.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Isabella has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Isabella's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Isabella has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Isabella has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- Isabella's 2.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Seahawks are 1.0 more yard than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Seahawks, Isabella has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 1.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive