Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Dallas Cowboys on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Isabella's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Isabella's Cardinals take on the Cowboys at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Isabella's per-game rushing attempts average (0.2) is 0.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Isabella has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Isabella's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Isabella has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Isabella has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Isabella is set at 1.5 yards. That's 2.7 less than his season average of -1.2.
- Isabella has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Isabella's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.7 on average.
- Isabella has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Isabella has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive