Andy Isabella's Arizona Cardinals visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Isabella's rushing prop bets. Watch how Isabella's performance plays out when the Cardinals take on the Jets on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Andy Isabella Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Isabella's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Isabella has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Isabella has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Isabella has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Isabella has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Isabella is set at 1.5 yards. That is 3.0 less than his season average of -1.5.
- Isabella has yet to rush for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Isabella has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (1.5) by 3.0 yards.
- Isabella has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Isabella has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive