Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Isabella's receiving prop bets. You can watch Isabella and the Cardinals square off against the Eagles on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Isabella is averaging 18.7 receiving yards per game, 16.8 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two out of 12), Isabella has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Isabella's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.2 per game. He is averaging 12.5 less per game than that average.
- Isabella has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 25% of his games (three of 12 chances), Isabella has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (31.2).
Powered By Data Skrive