Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Isabella receiving props. Watch Isabella's Cardinals play the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Isabella is averaging 19.7 receiving yards per game, 13.8 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of 11 games this year (18.2%), Isabella has collected more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Isabella's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.5 per game. He averages 10.8 less per game than that average.
- Isabella has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his six games (33.3%).
- In only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 opportunities), Isabella has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (30.5).
- Isabella is averaging zero yards per game in his last two contests against the Rams, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Bookmakers have set Isabella's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 33.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two lifetime games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive