Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals take on the New England Patriots on Sunday on the road at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Isabella's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Isabella's performance plays out when the Cardinals take on the Patriots on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Isabella is averaging 18.4 receiving yards per game, 18.1 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of 10 games this year (20%), Isabella has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Isabella's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.5 per game. He averages 11.1 less per game than that average.
- Isabella has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Isabella has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
Powered By Data Skrive