On Thursday, Andy Isabella and the Arizona Cardinals travel to play the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Isabella's receiving prop bets. Watch Isabella's Cardinals take on the Seahawks on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Andy Isabella Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Isabella is averaging 19.8 receiving yards per game, 5.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (25.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Isabella has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Isabella's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.5 per game. He averages 9.7 less per game than that average.
- Isabella has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine opportunities), Isabella has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.5).
- Isabella's 2.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Seahawks are 23.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Isabella has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 25.5 receiving yards in three lifetime games against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive