On Sunday, Andy Dalton and the Dallas Cowboys visit the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Dalton's passing prop bets. You can watch how Dalton's performance plays out when the Cowboys face off against the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Andy Dalton Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Andy Dalton Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Dalton's per-game passing completions average (18.6) is 5.9 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (24.5).
- Dalton had more than 24.5 completions in three of seven games this season (42.9% of his chances).
- Dalton's 18.6 completions per game is 4.7 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 23.3.
- Dalton has hit the over on completions prop bets in three of five games this year (60% of his chances).
- Dalton has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.3 completions) in just 42.9% of his games (three of seven chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Dalton's passing attempts average (28.6) is 8.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two of seven), Dalton has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (37.5 passing attempts).
- Dalton is averaging 28.6 passing attempts per game, which is 7.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In three of his five games (60%), Dalton has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Dalton has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (36.5) in only 28.6% of his games in 2020 (two out of seven opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Dalton has thrown for an average of 165.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 108.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In one of seven games this season (14.3%), Dalton has thrown for more than 273.5 yards.
- Dalton's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 267.3, which he's fallen short of by 102.3 yards on average.
- Dalton has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of five times (20%).
- Dalton's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 267.3, a number he's gone over in only one out of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Dalton is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 less than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Dalton has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Dalton's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Dalton has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Dalton has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only two of his seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Dalton averages 0.9 interceptions per game this season, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In one of seven games this year (14.3%), Dalton has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Dalton has thrown 0.9 interceptions per game this season, 0.2 less than his season average prop.
- In just 40% of his games (two of five), Dalton has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In only 14.3% of his games this season (one out of seven games), Dalton has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.1).
Powered By Data Skrive