Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys take on the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cooper's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Cooper's performance plays out when the Cowboys take on the Steelers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cooper's 0.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Cooper has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Cooper has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.1 yards.
- Cooper has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- Cooper has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- Cooper's zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Steelers, Cooper has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive