Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some tips for betting on Cooper's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. Watch Cooper's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cooper's 0.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of seven total games -- 14.3%), Cooper has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Cooper has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.1 yards.
- Cooper has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- Cooper has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in just 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- In his five career matchups against the Eagles, Cooper averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Eagles, Cooper has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive