Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys host the New York Giants on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Cooper's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cooper and the Cowboys square off against the Giants on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Amari Cooper Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cooper's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Cooper has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Cooper's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Cooper has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Cooper has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Cooper's zero rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Giants are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cooper's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three career games against the Giants.
Powered by Data Skrive