Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cooper receiving props. Watch Cooper's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper is averaging 68.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14), Cooper has put up more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70.3 per game. He is averaging 2.3 less per game than that average.
- Cooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 14 games (64.3%).
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 70.3 yards.
- Cooper's 82.2 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Eagles are 16.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cooper has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 65.5 yards four times in six total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooper's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five out of 14), Cooper has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cooper has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Cooper has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Cooper has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Cooper's 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Eagles are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Eagles, Cooper has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive