On Sunday, Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys host the San Francisco 49ers at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cooper's receiving prop bets. Watch Cooper's Cowboys take on the 49ers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper is averaging 72.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (67.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13), Cooper has collected more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 70.4 per game. He has put up 2.1 more per game than that average.
- Cooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 13 games (69.2%).
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 opportunities), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (70.4).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooper's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Cooper has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cooper has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine), Cooper has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cooper has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive