Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cooper's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Cooper and the Cowboys square off with the Ravens on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper is averaging 77.1 receiving yards per game, 13.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday's game (63.5).
- In 81.8% of his games this season (nine of 11), Cooper has collected more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper has totaled 5.9 more receiving yards per game (77.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.2.
- In nine of his 11 games (81.8%), Cooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Cooper has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.2 yards.
- Cooper's 55 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 8.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 63.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded one time in three career games opposite the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooper has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Tuesday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three out of 11), Cooper has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cooper has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Cooper has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Cooper's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Tuesday's game.
- In three career games versus the Ravens, Cooper has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive