Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Cooper's receiving prop bets in the matchup against Washington . Watch Cooper's Cowboys take on Washington at 4:30 PM ET on FOX.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper is averaging 73.6 receiving yards per game, 11.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (62.5).
- In eight of 10 games this season (80%), Cooper has put up more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 72 per game. He has collected 1.6 more per game than that average.
- Cooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 10 games (80%).
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10 chances), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (72).
- Cooper is averaging 80.4 yards per game in his last five contests against the Football Team, 17.9 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (62.5).
- Cooper has exceeded Thursday's projected receiving yards over/under of 62.5 yards three times in five total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive