On Sunday, Amari Cooper and the Dallas Cowboys visit the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cooper's receiving prop bets. You can watch Cooper's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Vikings on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Amari Cooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooper's 72.8 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (64.5).
- In seven out of nine games this year (77.8%), Cooper has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 73.1 per game. He is averaging 0.3 less per game than that average.
- In seven of his nine games (77.8%), Cooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Cooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.1 yards.
- Cooper's 113 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 48.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cooper has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 64.5 yards two times in two career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive