Alshon Jeffery and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some tips for betting on Jeffery's receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . Watch how Jeffery's performance plays out when the Eagles square off against Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeffery is averaging 16.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one of seven), Jeffery has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Jeffery's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29 per game. He is averaging 12.6 less per game than that average.
- Jeffery has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his two games (0%).
- In only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven chances), Jeffery has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29).
- Jeffery is averaging 64.8 yards per game in his last eight outings against the Football Team, 41.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Jeffery's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 23.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed eight times in eight total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive