Alshon Jeffery and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Jeffery's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Watch how Jeffery's performance plays out when the Eagles take on the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeffery is averaging 15.5 receiving yards per game, 11.0 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 16.7% of his games this year (one out of six), Jeffery has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Jeffery's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.5 per game. He is averaging 16.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Jeffery has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his one game (0%).
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Jeffery has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.5 yards.
- Jeffery's 54.7 receiving yards per game over his nine career matchups against the Cowboys are 28.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Jeffery's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has outdone eight times in nine career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive