Alshon Jeffery and the Philadelphia Eagles host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Jeffery receiving props. Watch Jeffery's Eagles play the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeffery is averaging 3.8 receiving yards per game, 18.7 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Jeffery has yet to put up more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Jeffery's season average of 3.8 receiving yards per game is 27.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.5.
- Jeffery has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Jeffery has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.5 yards).
- Jeffery is averaging 109.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Saints, 87.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Jeffery has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 22.5 yards three times in three total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive