Alshon Jeffery and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Jeffery's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Jeffery and the Eagles square off with the Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeffery is averaging 0.0 receiving yards per game, 26.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (26.5).
- Jeffery has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through two outings this season.
- Jeffery's season average of 0.0 receiving yards per game is 31.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.5.
- Jeffery has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Jeffery has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.5 yards).
- Jeffery is averaging 61 yards per game in his last one outing against the Seahawks, 34.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (26.5).
- Jeffery has outperformed Monday's prop bet receiving yards total of 26.5 yards one time in one total game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive