Alshon Jeffery and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Jeffery's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Jeffery's performance plays out when the Eagles square off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Alshon Jeffery Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Jeffery is averaging 0.0 receiving yards per game, 26.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Jeffery has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through one outing this season.
- Jeffery's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.5 per game. He is averaging 31.5 less per game than that average.
- Jeffery has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Jeffery has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.5 yards).
- Jeffery is averaging 72 yards per game in his last one outing against the Browns, 45.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Jeffery's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 26.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in one career game opposite the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive