Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears take on the Tennessee Titans on Sunday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Robinson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Robinson's Bears play the Titans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Allen Robinson II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Robinson's -0.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.6 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Robinson has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Robinson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.6 on average.
- Robinson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Robinson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his five career matchups against the Titans, Robinson averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Robinson's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in five lifetime games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive