Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears take on the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Robinson's Bears play the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson's 80.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (79.5).
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight out of 15), Robinson has collected more than 79.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.8 per game. He has put up 4.1 more per game than that average.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.8 yards.
- Robinson's 81.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Packers are 1.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 79.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in six total games versus the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 15 games this year (33.3%), Robinson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (five of 15), Robinson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Robinson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (five of 15 chances).
- Over his six career matchups against the Packers, Robinson averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Packers, Robinson has exceeded this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive