Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Robinson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Robinson's Bears face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 79.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (81.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Robinson has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson has totaled 2.9 more receiving yards per game (79.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.4.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.4.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Robinson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14), Robinson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Robinson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 35.7% of his games (five of 14 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive