Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears visit the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Robinson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Robinson's performance play out for the Bears against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 79.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than the over/under of 81.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Robinson has put up more than 81.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson has collected 3.0 more receiving yards per game (79.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 chances), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (76).
- Robinson's 49.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Vikings are 32.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 81.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in five career games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson has collected 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Robinson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five of 13), Robinson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Robinson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Vikings, Robinson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive