Allen Robinson II's Chicago Bears host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Robinson and the Bears face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 75.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Robinson has collected more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's season average of 75.3 receiving yards per game is 0.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 75.9.
- Robinson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.9 yards.
- Robinson is averaging 66.6 yards per game in his last five contests against the Texans, 10.9 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- Robinson has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 77.5 yards three times in five career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 12 games this year (33.3%), Robinson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12), Robinson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Robinson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Robinson's 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Robinson has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in five career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive