Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Detroit Lions on Sunday at home at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Robinson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Robinson's Bears face off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 75.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 less than the over/under of 76.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Robinson has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.9 per game. He averages 0.5 less per game than that average.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five of 11 chances), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (75.9).
- Robinson's 72.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Lions are 4.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 76.5 yards, a mark he has outdone three times in six total games opposite the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four out of 11), Robinson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11), Robinson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Lions, Robinson averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Lions, Robinson has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive