Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Bears square off against the Packers at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson's 75.5 receiving yards per game average is 2.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (73.5).
- In six of 10 games this year (60%), Robinson has collected more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.1 per game. He is averaging 0.6 less per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.1.
- Robinson's 82.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Packers are 9.3 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 73.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed two times in five total games opposite the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 30% of his games this season (three out of 10), Robinson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Robinson has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Robinson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Robinson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Packers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Packers, Robinson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive