On Sunday in the NFC Wild Card Round, Allen Robinson II and the Chicago Bears match up against the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips for Robinson's receiving prop bets. Watch Robinson's Bears square off with the Saints on CBS at 4:40 PM ET.
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Allen Robinson II Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Robinson is averaging 78.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (80.5).
- In eight out of 16 games this year (50%), Robinson has put up more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- Robinson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.9 per game. He has collected 1.2 more per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 16 games (56.2%).
- In half of his contests, Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.9.
- Robinson's 108.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Saints are 27.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Robinson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 80.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded three times in three total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Robinson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 31.2% of his games this season (five of 16), Robinson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Robinson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 31.2% of his games (five out of 16), Robinson has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 16 games (31.2%), Robinson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Robinson's one receiving touchdown per game over his three career matchups against the Saints is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Saints, Robinson has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive