Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Chicago Bears on Sunday on the road at Soldier Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lazard's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lazard's Packers square off against the Bears at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lazard's 48.2 receiving yards per game average is 6.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (41.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6%), Lazard has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard's season average of 48.2 receiving yards per game is 0.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.5.
- Lazard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In only 44.4% of his games (four of nine opportunities), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48.5).
- Lazard's 12.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bears are 29.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Lazard's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 41.5 yards, a number he has never beat in three lifetime games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive