Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers hit the field against the Carolina Panthers on Saturday at home at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lazard's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Lazard and the Packers face off against the Panthers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lazard is averaging 52.0 receiving yards per game, 11.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (40.5).
- In four out of seven games this season (57.1%), Lazard has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.9 per game. He has collected 3.1 more per game than that average.
- Lazard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his seven games (42.9%).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.9 yards.
- Lazard's 27 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Panthers are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Lazard's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 40.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lazard has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven), Lazard has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Lazard has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Lazard has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Lazard has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Lazard's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Panthers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Lazard has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive