Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a look at Lazard's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Lazard's performance play out for the Packers against the Lions on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lazard is averaging 57.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Lazard has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.2 per game. He has put up 9.3 more per game than that average.
- Lazard has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Lazard has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.2.
- Lazard is averaging 46.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Lions, 7.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Lazard has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 53.5 yards two times in four career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Lazard has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this year (three out of six), Lazard has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Lazard has pulled down the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Lazard fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Lazard has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- In his four career matchups against the Lions, Lazard averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Lions, Lazard has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive