Allen Lazard and the Green Bay Packers square off against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at home at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Lazard's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Lazard and the Packers face off against the Eagles on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lazard's 59.0 receiving yards per game average is 9.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (49.5).
- In two of five games this season (40%), Lazard has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard has totaled 11.1 more receiving yards per game (59.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.9.
- Lazard has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five opportunities), Lazard has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (47.9).
- Lazard's zero receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles are 49.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lazard has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 49.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive