Allen Lazard's Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Lazard's receiving prop bets. Watch Lazard's Packers square off with the Bears at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Allen Lazard Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Lazard is averaging 68.0 receiving yards per game, 21.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In two of four games this year (50%), Lazard has put up more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Lazard has put up 20.5 more receiving yards per game (68.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 47.5.
- Lazard has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Lazard has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.5.
- Lazard's seven receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Lazard's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 46.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two career games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive