Alexander Mattison's Minnesota Vikings host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mattison's rushing prop bets. Watch Mattison's Vikings take on the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has collected 8.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Mattison has collected more than 6.5 rushing attempts in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 8.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Mattison took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Mattison has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.6 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- Mattison's 10.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 4.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mattison has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts two times in two career games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Mattison is set at 26.5. That's 9.6 more yards than his season average of 36.1.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Mattison has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 38.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.5 on average.
- Mattison has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- Mattison has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.6) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Mattison's 32 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Lions, Mattison has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mattison's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.1) is 0.4 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Mattison had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of one game this year, Mattison hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Mattison's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of seven games (14.3%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Lions, Mattison averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Lions, Mattison has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive