Alexander Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips around Mattison's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mattison's Vikings square off with the Seahawks on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison's per-game rushing attempts average (6.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Mattison has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is seven rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Mattison has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Mattison has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (seven attempts).
- Mattison notched four carries in his one career matchup against the Seahawks, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mattison has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Mattison is set at 27.5 yards. That is 0.7 less than his season average of 26.8.
- Mattison has yet to rush for more than 27.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Mattison's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 31.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.4 on average.
- Mattison has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Mattison has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (31.2 yards).
- In his only career matchup against the Seahawks, Mattison recorded 22 rushing yards, 5.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Mattison's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 27.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Powered by Data Skrive