Alexander Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Mattison's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mattison's Vikings square off with the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison's per-game rushing attempts average (6.3) is 6.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In one of 12 games this season (8.3% of his chances), Mattison has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Mattison has averaged 1.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.2).
- Mattison took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Mattison has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.2 rushing attempts) in only 25% of his games (three of 12 games).
- Over his three career matchups against the Lions, Mattison averages 11 carries per game, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Mattison's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 12.5 attempts, a mark he has eclipsed one time in three total games versus the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Mattison is set at 59.5 yards. That is 31.2 more than his season average of 28.3.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (two of 12 matchups), Mattison has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (36.3) by 8.0 yards.
- Mattison has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Mattison has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.3) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
- Mattison's 44.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Lions are 15.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Lions, Mattison has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 59.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mattison has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Mattison recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one out of 12 games this season (8.3% of his chances).
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 0% of Mattison's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Mattison has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just one of 12 games (8.3%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Lions, Mattison averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Mattison's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outdone in three lifetime games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive