Alexander Mattison's Minnesota Vikings visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mattison's rushing prop bets. Watch Mattison's Vikings square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances), Mattison has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of nine games this year, Mattison achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mattison's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.2. He's gone over that total in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mattison's 30.7 rushing yards per game average is 1.2 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Mattison has put up more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 36.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.6 on average.
- Mattison has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (27.3%), Mattison, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.3.
Powered By Data Skrive