Alexander Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Mattison's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Mattison's performance plays out when the Vikings square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Alexander Mattison Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mattison has notched 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Mattison has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his chances).
- Mattison's season-long average over/under is 8.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of nine games this year, Mattison achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mattison has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.2 rushing attempts) in only 27.3% of his games (three of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mattison's 30.7 rushing yards per game average is 2.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games -- 27.3%), Mattison has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Mattison has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (36.3) by 5.6 yards.
- Mattison has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Mattison has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (36.3) in just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive